Customs Brokerage Services
In-transit to CAMBODIA
Free Tax Zone
Free Trade ZONE
Professional Customs Services
Customs Brokerage Services Portfolio
- Import and Export Declaration Filing: Customs declarations to process the import/export of goods.
- Security Filing: Advance notification to authorities in importing countries consisting of critical information for security screening.
- Duties & Taxes Advancement: Facilitation of the payment of customs duties and taxes on behalf of the customer.
- Other Government Agency Services: Service to ensure the clearance of goods through other government agencies, e.g. Ministry of Health, Department of Agriculture.
- In-Transit Movement: Management of the customs formalities for goods moving through one customs territory into another or transportation of uncleared shipments within one customs territory.
- Permits and Licensing Application Services: Providing support to obtain special licenses and permits.
- Additional Services: Foreign Trade Zone (FTZ), Bonded Warehouse, Duty Drawback Processing, Fiscal Representation, Excise Duty Handling, and many other services.
Customs and Trade Consulting Services Portfolio
- Customs Management: Global Customs Management Program to coordinate the customs activities in various countries or support specialized services.
- Regulatory Interpretation & Consultation: Interpretation and Consultation e.g. Tariff Classification Services; Tariff Engineering and Duty Optimization, Binding Rulings; Prior Disclosures and Penalty Avoidance; Administrative Appeal Support and Representation; Appeals, Petitions & Protests; Import/Export Licenses and Quotas.
- Compliance Assessment & Audits: Customs Compliance Assessments and Audits; Development of Internal Compliance Manuals; Documentation and Recordkeeping Requirements.
- Customs Training & Education: Support the knowledge base development by various training programs and information services e.g. On Site Training; Seminars; Periodic Information Bulletins and White Papers.
- Duty & Tax Programs: Management of duties and taxes programs, e.g. Duty Drawback; Trade Agreement and Preferential Treatment Qualifications; Duty Optimization Planning, Audits and Refunds; Tariff Concession Order Applications and Representation; Foreign Trade Zone Consulting and Support.
- On-Site Resources (Secondment): We provide highly experienced on-site staff to support in different areas of the customs clearance process, e.g. filing of customs declarations, goods classification, and other customs activities.
How to get a Quote
(+84) 2822 538 200